Eggs – 2
Onion – 1/2 kg, finely sliced
Fresh Coriander – 2 cups, finely chopped
Tomatoes – 1/4 kg, chopped
Sugar – 2 tsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Vegetable Oil as required
1. Heat enough oil in a large frying pan to fry the onions.
2. Fry till soft and pale gold, not dark.
3. Remove any excess oil.
4. Add masala paste to onion and fry for 2 or 3 minutes.
5. Add coriander, tomatoes and salt and mix well.
6. Cook for 10 minutes.
7. Add sugar and lemon juice and mix well.
8. Separate eggs and beat egg whites till soft peaks form.
9. Add egg yolks and continue beating till well blended.
10. Spread onion mixture evenly in frying pan and pour beaten eggs over it spreading evenly over mixture.
11. Cover and cook on low heat till eggs are set.
12. Serve at once.