Onions – 2 large, roughly chopped
Vegetable Oil – 3 tblsp
Bhindi – 1/4 kg, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/3 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Eggs – 2
1. In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry onion till pale golden in colour. Drain excess oil.
2. Add chilli powder and turmeric powder and blend well. Cook 2 minutes.
3. Add bhindi and mix well.
4. Add salt, cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
5. Remove lid and stir to make sure the vegetables is not sticking to the pan or sprinkle some water to prevent it from sticking.
6. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes. Check again and sprinkle more water if required.
7. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes or till vegetables are cooked.
8. Separate egg whites from yolk and beat egg whites till frothy.
9. Mix egg yolks lightly with fork and then blend into the beaten whites.
10. Spread evenly over vegetable mixture in frying pan. Cover and cook on low heat till eggs are set.
11. Serve at once.