1 medium Chicken, disjointed
100 gms Onions, grated
1 cup Curd
25 gms Cashewnuts
25 gms Charoli
2 tblsp Til seeds
1 tblsp Ginger paste
1 tblsp Garlic paste
1 small Cinnamon stick
2 Bay leaves
1/4 tsp Nutmeg, grated
250 gms small Potatoes, boiled and peeled
2 tblsp Lime juice
Salt to taste
1. Roast and grind together coconut, nuts and til.
2. Mix the ground paste into the curd along with ginger, garlic and onions.
3. Add to the mixture, chicken and set aside for 1 hour.
4. Heat 100 gms of oil and put in the whole spices.
5. When they crackle, add the chicken along with the marinade.
6. Cook over a slow fire till dry and the oil comes to the top.
7. Then add the remaining spices and cover the contents with hot water.
8. When the chicken is cooked, add lime juice and potatoes.
9. Remove the curry from fire after a few minutes.
10. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.