500 gms Mutton, cut into small pieces
150 gms Onions, grated
2 cups Sour Curd
1 tblsp Ginger paste
1 tblsp Garlic paste
1 tsp Garam masala
100 gms Green Chillies
1 tblsp Mustard seeds
1 tblsp Cumin seeds
1 tblsp Kalonji seeds
1/4 tsp Fenugreek seeds
1 tblsp Shahjeera
Juice of 1 lime
Salt and Chilli powder to taste
1. Grind together all the whole spices.
2. Mix them with lime juice, salt and chilli powder.
3. Make a slit in each chilli halfway through and fill the chillies with the mixture.
4. Fry to a light golden colour.
5. Mix together the remaining ingredients along with 100 gms ghee.
6. Cook the mixture over a slow fire till the mutton is done and dry.
7. When the ghee comes on top, add 2 cups water and put in the chillies.
8. Cook for another 5 to 8 minutes.
9. Serve hot.