500 gms Prawns, shelled and deveined
2 Onions, medium and minced
2 Potatoes, medium, peeled and cubed
250 gms Peas, shelled
1 Brinjal, small and diced
1 Drumstick, scraped and cut into 1 inch pieces
2 Tomatoes, medium, blanced and sliced
4 Green Chillies
1 small bunch of Coriander leaves
1 tblsp Garlic, grated
1 tblsp Ginger, grated
1 tsp Garam masala
1 tsp Turmeric powder
2 tblsp Dhania-Jeera powder
Salt and Chilli powder to taste
1. Grind chillies, coriander leaves, coconut, garlic and ginger to a paste.
2. Apply salt and turmeric on prawns and set aside for half an hour.
3. Clean and wash the cocums.
4. Heat 5 tblsp oil and fry the onions till soft.
5. Add prawns and fry till dry.
6. Then mix in the vegetables, ground coconut paste, salt and spices.
7. When the vegetables are almost done, put in tomatoes and cocums.
8. When the vegetables are cooked, remove from fire.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.