100 gms Onions, grated
1 tsp Ginger, grated
1 tsp Garlic, grated
2 large Tomatoes, grated
1 cup Curd
1 tsp Garam masala
1 tblsp Dhania-Jeera powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
2 Bay Leaves
1 inch piece Cinnamon stick
Salt and Chilli powder to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients together.
2. Form the mixture into small balls and deep fry them to a golden colour.
3. Heat 3 tblsp ghee, add to it the whole spices, then ginger, garlic and onions.
4. Fry till the whole thing becomes soft.
5. Add tomatoes, curd and spices.
6. When the oil comes out, put in koftas, pour in 2 cups water and then cook over a slow fire for 5 minutes.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and sprinkle garam masala on top.