100 gms Khoya
50 gms Makhana (puffed lotus seeds)
100 gms Peas, shelled
3 Tomatoes, chopped
2 Green chillies
1 tbsp Cumin seeds
2 tbsp Coriander powder
1/4 tbsp Turmeric powder
1 tbsp Garam masala
1 tbsp Dry ginger powder
1/2 tbsp Amchoor powder
3 tbsp Ghee
1 tbsp Sugar
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Roast the khoya on a tawa till light brown.
2. Add the sugar to1 cup of water and boil the peas in it till soft.
3. Deep fry the cashewnuts and makhana separately and keep aside.
4. Heat the ghee in a pan. Add cumin seeds, ginger powder, green chillies, turmeric powder, coriander powder, amchoor powder, garam masala and salt.
5. Add the khoya, sliced tomatoes, boiled peas and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Lower the flame, add 1/2 cup water, fried makhana and cashewnuts. Simmer for 5 minutes and remove from the fire.
7. Serve hot with parathas or naan.