A classic indo-chinese noodles recipe often made during parties or occasions.
Chicken – 1 cup, cooked, finely chopped
Plain (or Egg) Noodles – 250 gms, cooked as per packet instructions
Bean Sprouts – 3/4 cup
Mixed Vegetables – 250 gms, chopped
Spring Onions – 2 to 4, finely sliced
Chicken Stock – 1 cup + 1/2 cup
Cornflour – 2 tsp
Soy Sauce – 2 tsp
Chilli Sauce – 2 tsp
Tomato Sauce – 2 tsp
Ajinomoto – a pinch
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
Oil – 3 to 4 tblsp
1. Heat 3 to 4 tblsp of oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the mixed vegetables, bean sprouts and spring onions.
3. Stir-fry for a minute or two.
4. Mix the cornflour with 1/2 cup of chicken stock until fully dissolved.
5. Add to the pan.
6. Add the chicken stock, soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, ajinomoto and salt.
7. Stir to mix well.
8. Add the chicken pieces and cook for a few minutes or until all moisture has absorbed/evaporated.
9. Transfer the noodles to a large bowl.
10. Pour the chicken mixture on top.
11. Serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !