Paneer Finger Fry is a perfect appetizer snack for any occasion – whether it is a snack for evening time, weekend parties, sunday brunch or any get together, these paneer fingers are easy to make and makes for a yummy dish. Serve this with a choice of dip or ketchup.
- Paneer – 1 cup
- Maida Flour – 1 tsp
- Corn Flour – 1 tsp
- Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice – Little
- Bread Crumbs – As required
- Oil – for deep frying
- Salt to Taste
- Mix the maida, corn flour, red chilli powder, pepper powder, salt together.
- Squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle little water and mix into a thick paste.
- Cut the paneer into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Dip the paneer fingers in the batter.
- Roll them in the bread crumbs.
- Fry until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove and drain the excess oil.
- Serve hot with ketchup