Chicken nuggets are a popular food item in the United States, Canada, and many other countries. They are typically made from chicken that has been ground or chopped up and then mixed with breadcrumbs or other ingredients before being shaped into nugget-sized pieces.
Some people also put them in the oven to bake them instead of frying them.
Crispy on the outside with tender, succulent chicken on the inside, Chicken nuggets are a popular snack for children and adults across the world who want to indulge in fast food.
- 500 g Boneless Chicken
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 cup Maida (Plain Flour)
- 2/3 cup Bread Crumbs
- as per taste Salt
- for deep frying Oil
- Wash and clean the chicken thoroughly.
- Cut them into pieces.
- Take a bowl, add the chicken pieces, pepper powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Mix them and marinate for 1/2 hour.
- Beat the egg in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Add the maida and salt with required water and make a paste.
- Keep the breadcrumbs in a plate.
- Dredge the marinated chicken pieces in the maida paste and dip them in the egg mixture.
- Roll them in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Deep fry the pieces until golden brown and crisp.
- Drain the excess oil using tissue/kitchen towel.
- Follow the same method for rest of the pieces.
- Serve with tomato sauce and mayonnaise.