Chicken Nuggets are a very popular fast food snack across the globe. Often served as an appetizer or as a snack, they are easy to make and is often a meal by itself.
- Boneless Chicken – 1/2 kg
- Egg – 1
- Black Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Maida Flour (Plain Flour) – 4 tblsp
- Bread Crumbs – 10 tblsp
- Salt to Taste
- Oil for Deep Frying
- Wash and clean the chicken thoroughly.
- Cut them into pieces.
- Take a bowl, add the chicken pieces, pepper powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Mix them and marinate for 1/2 hour.
- Beat the egg in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Add the maida and salt with required water and make a paste.
- Keep the breadcrumbs in a plate.
- Dredge the marinated chicken pieces in the maida paste and dip them in the egg mixture.
- Roll them in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Deep fry the pieces until golden brown and crisp.
- Drain the excess oil using tissue/kitchen towel.
- Follow the same method for rest of the pieces.
- Serve with tomato sauce.