Egg Bhurji is a very popular breakfast dish across India. Also known as Indian scrambled eggs, it is a great way to start your day. Loaded with nutrition, the Egg Bhurji is a simple and delicious dish to make.
- Eggs – 2
- Onion – 1, finely chopped
- Tomato – 1, chopped
- Green Chillies – 1 to 2, finely chopped
- Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
- Ghee – 3 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Break the eggs into a large bowl and whisk well.
- Heat ghee in a pan over medium flame.
- Add the cumin powder, chopped onions and green chillies.
- Saute for 2 to 3 minutes or until onions turn golden.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for a minute.
- Add the red chilli powder, garam masala powder and turmeric powder.
- Add some salt and mix well.
- Pour the beaten eggs and mix well.
- Keep stirring till the eggs are cooked.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.