long cucumber – 1
capsicums – 3
fresh peas – 1/2 cup
raw green tomatoes – 1/4 kg
oil for frying
cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
asafoetida powder – little
garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
dhania powder – 1 tblsp
jeera powder – 1 tsp
red chilli powder – 3/4 tsp
salt – as required
1. Peel and cut cucumber into small pieces.
2. Dice capsicums and raw tomatoes into even sized pieces.
3. Heat oil in a deep kadai, add cumin seeds, asafoetida, turmeric powder and then capsicums and peas.
4. Fry for few minutes and then add tomatoes, cucumber pieces.
5. Stir for few minutes, cook in reduced flame till moisture is absorbed completely.
6. Add salt, chilli powder, dhania powder, jeera powder and fry for few more minutes.
7. Sprinkle garam masala powder at the end and remove from fire.
Serve with chappathis.