A delicious and easy to make pizza at home with succulent chicken, capsicum, olives, tomatoes, mushrooms and onions.
Pizza Base – 1, (readymade or made using these recipes – 1 2 3)
Pizza Sauce (or Tomato Sauce) – 1/4 to 1/3 cup
Chicken – 1 cup, cooked, skinless, shredded
Capsicum – 1, small, sliced
Mushrooms – 1/4 cup, sliced
Black Olives – 4, pitted, chopped
Cheese – 3/4 cup, grated
Onion – 1, small, chopped
Tomato – 1, chopped
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
1. Place the pizza base on a flat surface and spread the sauce all over.
2. Top with the chicken, capsicum, tomatoes, mushrooms and olives.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top.
4. Place the pizza in a preheated oven at 200C/400F and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp and cheese has fully melted.
5. Remove from the oven and cool.
6. Sprinkle a bit of coriander leaves.
7. Cut into slices and serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !