1 kg mutton, minced
2 onions, quartered
4 green chillies, cut in big pieces
1 1/2 inch piece of ginger
1 raw egg
1 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tbsp jeera powder, roasted
salt and pepper to taste
1. Clean and wash the keema.
2. Mix all the ingredients except raw egg.
3. Add the raw egg and blend it well. Shape this mixture into oblong pieces like sheekh kabab.
4. Boil 2 glasses of water in a shallow pan. While the water is boiling, gently slide the kababs in it. Let the kababs simmer till the entire water evaporates.
5. Deep fry kababs in a shallow pan till light brown.
6. Serve hot with lemon wedges and onion slices.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !