6 green chillies
3 red chillies
2 cloves of garlic
handful of coriander leaves
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp fennel powder (sombu)
1 tsp turmeric powder
a little oil
salt to taste
300 ml water
1. Clean and wash the prawns.
2. Slice the onions.
3. Chop the tomatoes.
4. Grind green chillies, red chillies, garlic and the coriander leaves into a fine paste.
5. Add the turmeric powder, coriander powder, fennel powder, salt and the ground paste to the prawns.
6. Add a little water and mix well.
7. Place a pan on fire. Heat oil.
8. Put the onions and brown it. Then add the tomatoes and mash well.
9. Add the prawns and saute well.
10. Then add 300 ml. water and cover with a lid.
11. Cook in low fire.
12. When it is cooked add the sugar and mix well and remove from fire.
13. Serve with chappathi.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !