eggs – 6
big onions – 3
salt as required
oil – 1 tsp
cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
coriander leaves – 1 small bunch, finely minced
poppy seeds – 1tsp
coriander seeds – 1tsp
onion – 1 (sliced and fried in a tsp of oil)
roaster gram – 1 1/2 tsp
red chillies – 8 to 10
scraped fresh coconut – 1/2 cup
1. Boil eggs. Remove shells and keep aside.
2. Cut onions and tomatoes finely.
3. Heat oil in a shallow pan. Tamper cumin seeds and fry onion till transluscent.
4. Add tomatoes and keep frying till it becomes soft pulp.
5. Pour the ground mixture with enough salt and water.
6. When it starts boiling, reduce flame and slip eggs carefully.
7. Cover and cook till the gravy becomes thick.
8. Stir in between carefully.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves after removing from fire.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !