For the chutney
handful of mint leaves
handful of coriander leaves
1 small onion
05. inch piece ginger
2 green chillies
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
salt to taste
1. Grate the carrot, beet and cheese. Do not mix.
2. Beat the butter with the pepper and some of the salt. Divide into 4 portions.
3. Grind the chutney ingredients to a smooth paste. Add the lemon juice and set aside.
4. Mix one portion each of seasoned butter with grated carrot, grated beet and ground chutney. Keep each of these separate.
5. Cut the loaf into very thin slices (if unsliced)
6. Take 4 slices at a time. Spread the butter-chutney on the first slice and sprinkle some cheese. On the second slice, spread the butter-beet mixture. On the third slice, spread the butter-carrot mixture. On the fourth slice, sprinkle the cheese.
7. Form sandwiches with the four layers from above.
8. Remove the crusts and then cut the layered sandwiches into 3 portions. Arrange in rows on a plate.