Onions – 2
Carrots – 3
French Beans – 100 grams
Potatoes – 1/4 kgs
Raw Banana- 1
Betroot – 1 small
Chopped coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
Oil – to deep fry
Bengal Gram flour- 3 tbsp
Dry bread crumbs – 3 tbsp
Fresh bread – 6 slices
Fresh cream – 1 tbsp
Salt – As required.
Grind to Paste :
GArlic – 4 flakes
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
Poppy seeds – 1 tbsp
Green chilles – 4
Red chilly powder – 3/4 tbsp
Cumin seed – 1/2 tbsp
Ani seed – 1/4 tbsp
Cardamoms – 2
Black pepper – 1/4 tbsp
Vinegar – 2 tbsp
Cinnamom – small piece
Cloves – 2.
1. Pressure cook potatoes, peel and mash well.
2. Grate onions, steam whole carrots, peeled beetroot and chopped beans.
3. Steam raw banana with skin in cooker for 5 minutes (under pressure). Peel and mash well.
4. Grate cooked carrots and beetroot.
5. Heat little oil and fry grated onion untill golden brown.
6. Add masala paste with salt and sugar.
7. Stir constantly till raw flavour is lost.
8. Add prepared vegetables and fry till moisture evaporates.
9. Remove from fire and mix bengal gram flour, bred crumbs and soaked, squeezed bread slices.
10. Knead well and make cylinder and deep fry in hot oil till crisp and braoen.
11. Serve hot with mint chutney, tomato ketchup, sweet chutney and sliced, raw onions which is sprinkled with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Insert kabab in knitting needle and fry in deep hot oil turning all the sides well (or) Apply on greased skewers and bake in oven till brwon. Apply little buttet when it is still hot and serve.