An easy to make, comfort salad with minimal ingredients. Serve warm or cold.
Sweet Corn Kernels – 200 gms
Cheese – 1/4 cup, grated (optional)
Green (or Red) Capsicum – 1/4 cup, chopped
Spring Onions – little, to garnish
Tomatoes – 1/4 cup, chopped, seeds removed (optional)
Olive Oil – 3 tsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
Mayonnaise – 2 tblsp
Lime Juice – 3 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the sweet corn kernels and sugar.
3. Cook for 2 minutes or until the corn turns light brown.
4. Remove and transfer to a bowl.
5. Mix the mayonnaise, lime juice, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt in a bowl.
6. Whisk well, add the reserved corn, tomatoes and capsicums.
7. Mix well.
8. Sprinkle cheese/spring onions on top.
9. Serve warm or chilled.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !