Plain Idlis – 2
Onions – 2 tblsp, finely chopped
Tomatoes – 1 tblsp, finely chopped
Idli Chilli Powder (Milagai Podi) – 2 tsp
Ghee – 1/2 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Green Chillies – 1/2 tsp, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Coriander Leaves – few
Coriander Powder – little
1. Gently score the idlis and add 1 tsp of the milagai powder.
2. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Heat little ghee in a pan.
4. Saute the onions, green chillies and curry leaves for a minute.
5. Add the tomatoes and stir well.
6. Add salt, coriander powder and stir again.
7. Add the idlis and the remaining milagai podi.
8. Mix well and cook for a minute.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
10. Serve at once.