Potatoes – 4, boiled and mashed
Onions – 2, finely chopped
Tomatoes – 2, finely chopped
Red Chilli – 1 to 2, small
Cinnamon – 1 inch stick
Aniseed – 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Oil – 4 tblsp
Curry Leaves – few, chopped
Salt as per taste
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
1. Heat little oil in a pan.
2. Fry the red chillies, cinnamon and aniseeds.
3. Remove and keep aside to cool.
4. Then grind together with a little water.
5. Add the remaining oil to the same pan.
6. Fry curry leaves and onions.
7. Add tomatoes, turmeric powder and salt.
8. Stir-fry till the tomatoes are mashed well.
9. Add the potato and mix well.
10. Add the ground powder and pour a cup of water.
11. Bring to a boil and stir well.
12. Reduce flame to low and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
13. Garnish with coriander leaves.
14. Serve as a side dish with chapati or rice.
Potato Gravy Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Potato Gravy Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.