A simple, quick and delicious grilled cheese sandwich. Crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside, this is perfect for any occasion.
Bread Slices – 4 slices
Butter – 3 to 4 tsp
Cheddar Cheese – 1 cup, grated (or you can use cheese slices)
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Spread butter on each slice of the bread.
2. Sprinkle cheese and pepper powder on one slice and cover with the other.
3. Heat a nonstick pan over medium flame.
4. Place the prepared sandwiches and cover the pan with a lid.
5. Cook until the bottom slice is golden brown.
6. Flip it over carefully and cook the other side.
7. When the cheese starts to melt, remove and transfer to a serving plate.
8. Serve at once.
Tip: You can also use sliced tomatoes.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !