A simple dish perfect for any occasions or weekend brunch.
Fish Fillets – 350 gms, cut into 3 inch pieces
Plain Yogurt – 1/4 cup
Tomato Puree – 1 tsp
Tandoori Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Garlic – 1 tblsp, peeled
Ginger – 1 tblsp, peeled
Red Food Colour – 2 drops (optional)
Green Chillies – 2, chopped
Oil – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the yogurt, turmeric powder, tomato puree, tandoori masala powder, garlic, ginger, red food colour, green chillies and salt.
2. Blend them to a smooth paste.
3. Pour this over the fish pieces and keep them aside for 1 to 3 hours.
4. Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium flame.
5. Add the marinated fish pieces and cook for 15 to 20 minute or until cooked and browned. Turn the fish pieces from time to time so that they are evenly cooked.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Serve hot with lemon slices and onion salad.