Bombay Duck (or commonly known as Bombil) is a sea fish variety native to Arabian Sea.
Bombay Ducks (Bombil) – 3, cut into 1 inch pieces
Onion – 1, finely sliced
Garlic – 1 clove, finely chopped
Dry Red Chillies – 1 to 2, finely chopped
Oil – 1/4 cup
Lemon Juice as per taste
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the bombay ducks and fry until crisp.
3. Remove and drain excess oil.
4. Leave only 2 tblsp oil in the pan and remove the rest.
5. Saute the onions and garlic until golden, about 2 minutes.
6. Add the red chillies and cook for a minute.
7. Add the fried bombay ducks and stir-fry for a minute.
8. Add lemon juice and salt.
9. Mix well and remove to a serving dish.
10. Serve at once.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.