Chicken – 200 gms, skinless, boneless, cut into 1/2 – 1 inch pieces
Maida – 1/2 tblsp
Breadcrumbs – 1/3 cup
Honey Mustard – 1 tblsp
Egg White – 1, small
Tabasco Sauce – 1 or 2 drops
Olive Oil – 1 tsp
Walnuts – 1 tblsp, finely chopped (optional)
1. Mix the breadcrumbs, walnuts and maida in a large shallow bowl.
2. Whisk together the honey mustard, tabasco sauce and egg white in another bowl.
3. Dip the chicken pieces in the honey mustard mixture and then roll them in the breadcrumbs.
4. Transfer them to a greased baking tray lined with parchment papeer.
5. Drizzle olive oil on top.
6. Place the tray into a preheated oven at 425F/220C.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, turning once or twice, until chicken is cooked and browned.
8. Remove and cool.
9. Serve with salad and dipping sauce of choice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !