While this may sound like a strange cocktail, cucumber punch is actually a very refreshing drink. The flavours of lime and cucumber pair well together and this is the perfect libation for a summer barbecue. This recipe serves a crowd, so make sure you have a large enough container to hold it all.
- I – 750ml bottle lime flavored vodka
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 full cans of water
- 1 liter of lime flavored sparkling water
- 1 English cucumber sliced.
- Combine all the liquid ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Add sliced cucumber – Enjoy!
When serving, use a slotted spoon to fish out a cucumber slice to add to the drinking glass.
This recipe is provided by Vanessa from PartSelect.ca retailer of appliance parts. This recipe is a family favorite that was created by her father.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !