Fancy a festive martini this festival season? Try this simple martini for the holiday season with vodka and vermouth.
Yes, this is the time to be creative with the drinks.
Festive Martini Recipe
Ingredients for Festive Martini
- 150 ml Vodka
- 4 Cloves
- 1 tbsp Dark Brown Muscovado Sugar
- 2 inch Ginger peeled, sliced
- 1 inch Cinnamon Stick
- 4 tsp Dry Vermouth
- few Ice Cubes
- to serve Orange Peel Twists
How to make Festive Martini
- Stir the vodka, sugar, cloves, cinnamon and ginger in a large jug.
- Keep it in the fridge until sugar has dissolved.
- Transfer the vodka to a shaker.
- Add the vermouth and 8 to 10 ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Strain into martini glasses.
- Serve with an orange peel twist.
If you like this, try some of the other cocktail recipes