Fancy a festive martini this festival season? Try this simple martini for the holiday season with vodka and vermouth.
Yes, this is the time to be creative with the drinks.
- 150 ml Vodka
- 4 Cloves
- 1 tbsp Dark Brown Muscovado Sugar
- 2 inch Ginger peeled, sliced
- 1 inch Cinnamon Stick
- 4 tsp Dry Vermouth
- few Ice Cubes
- to serve Orange Peel Twists
- Stir the vodka, sugar, cloves, cinnamon and ginger in a large jug.
- Keep it in the fridge until sugar has dissolved.
- Transfer the vodka to a shaker.
- Add the vermouth and 8 to 10 ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Strain into martini glasses.
- Serve with an orange peel twist.
If you like this, try some of the other cocktail recipes