- Potatoes – 100 gms, cooked in salted boiling water
- Fresh Broad Beans – 100 gms, shelled, cooked in salted boiling water
- Baby Carrots – 100 gms
- Baby Sweetcorn – 100 gms
- Baby Turnips – 100 gms
- Button Mushrooms – 100 gms, cut into thin pieces
- Prawns – 350 gms, cooked, peeled and deveined
- Mayonnaise – 125 ml
- Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
- Bottled Capers – 2 tblsp, drained and rinsed
- Salt and Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Hard-boiled Eggs – 2, shelled and halved
- Anchovy Fillets – 4, canned, drained and halved
- Paprika – to garnish
- Cook the carrots, sweetcorn and turnips in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Mix the mushrooms and prawns together in a bowl.
- Mix the mayonnaise and lemon juice together in a separate bowl, then fold half the mixture into the prawn mixture.
- Fold in the capers and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drain the mixed vegetables, refresh under cold running water and tip into a bowl.
- When the potatoes are cooked, drain, refresh and tip into the bowl.
- Pop the broad beans out of their skins and add to the bowl.
- Add the olive oil and toss to coat.
- Divide the potatoes and vegetables between serving plates and top with the prawn mixture.
- Place a hard-boiled egg half in the centre of each.
- Garnish with the halved anchovies.
- Sprinkle paprika and serve with the remaining mayonnaise mixture.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !