Oats – 1 1/2 cups, roasted and powdered
Cracked Wheat – 1/2 cup, roasted and powdered
Roasted Bengal Gram Flour – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 2 cups, powdered
Ghee – 1/2 cup
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cashewnuts – 10, lightly fried in ghee and powdered
Raisins – 10, fried
1. Except ghee, combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Heat ghee till slightly warm and pour it into the bowl.
3. Quickly, mix well and make balls of desired sizes and keep aside, slightly apart, in a plate.
4. Ensure the balls do not break on cooling and are a bit hard on touch. They should be soft enough to eat.
5. Transfer and store in an airtight container.
Image credit: Snehal & ShailOats Laddu,