Minced Mutton – 500 gms
Onions – 4
Green Chillies – 3
Salt as per taste
Ginger – 3 tsp, ground
Garlic – 2 tsp, ground
Potatoes – 3, medium, cut into quarters
Oil – 1/2 cup
Cloves – 2
Cardamoms – 2
Cinnamon – 2 one inch sticks
Coriander Powder – 2 1/2 tsp
Dry Coconut (Kopra) – 1 inch piece, ground
Juice of 1 Lime
Coriander Leaves – 1 bunch, chopped
1. Chop and grind 1 onion with green chillies and salt.
2. Mix with the mutton.
3. Add ginger, garlic and boil with a little water till the mutton is cooked.
4. If using a pressure cooker, use half a cup of water only.
5. Chop the rest of the onions.
6. Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions, cloves, cardamoms, cinnamon and potatoes till the potatoes are golden brown.
7. Add coriander powder and fry till the raw smell goes.
8. Add 1/2 cup of water and simmer to cook potatoes.
9. Add the ground coconut with the mutton and fry till the mixture is brown.
10. Squeeze lime juice on top.
11. Garnish with coriander leaves.
12. Serve hot.
Mutton Keema Aloo Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Mutton Keema Aloo from Awesome Cuisine.