- Eggs – 3
- Onions – 2, finely chopped
- Tomatoes – 2, small, chopped
- Garlic Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
- Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tblsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tblsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/8 tblsp
- Oil – 1 1/2 tblsp
- Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
- Salt as per taste
- Boil the eggs and remove the shells.
- Heat oil in a pan over moderate flame.
- Saute the onions, green chillies and ginger garlic paste.
- Fry till onions turn light brown.
- Add tomatoes and fry for a minute or two.
- Using a sharp knife, make a slit in the eggs and add them to the pan.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and cumin powder.
- Add salt and mix gently.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, till the gravy thickens.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice.
Tip: If you want some gravy, add a little water.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.