Urad Dal – 2 cups
Rice Flour – 2 tsp
Black Pepper – 1 tsp
Coconut – 10 pieces
Green Chilli – 5 to 6
Asafoetida Powder – 1/4 tsp
Curry Leaves – 1 tsp, chopped
Oil – for deep frying
Salt to taste
1. Soak urad dal in water for an hour.
2. Grind green chilli and asafoetida powder.
3. Keep it aside.
4. Grind urad dal into a thick paste.
5. Mix rice flour, green chilli paste, coconut pieces, black pepper and curry leaves along with the paste.
6. Heat oil in a pan.
7. Make small balls of the paste and drop it in oil one by one.
8. Deep fry until golden brown on all sides.
9. Serve with coconut chutney and sambar.
Mysore Bonda Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Mysore Bonda from Awesome Cuisine.