Cooking time: 25 mins.
250 gms minced meat (keema)
100 gms chana dal
1 onion (chopped)
1 piece ginger (chopped)
4 garlic flakes
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 green chillies (chopped)
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
2 tbsp thick curd
1 tsp oil
Salt, black pepper & red chilli powder (to taste)
1. Wash and soak chana dal for 1 hour. Drain the excess water.
2. Boil (covered) dal with Â¾ cup of water for 5 – 6 mins. at 100% power in a microwave safe bowl.
3. Microwave minced meat in another microwave safe bowl at 80% or 4 – 5 mins.
4. Mix all the ingredients together in a blender and make smooth dough.
5. Form kababs of the prepared mixture. Apply little oil on your palms and arrange these kababs on the rotisserie stick / non-stick tawa / microwave safe flat dish at high rack and grill for 25 – 30 mins. Brush with oil
6. Sprinkle chaat masala and serve with chutney and crisp salad.