Prawn – 1 kg, peeled and deveined, leave tails intact
Chicken stock – 30 ml
Sugar – 10 gms
Dry ginger – 8 gms
Garlic – 8 gms
Dry kashmiri chilli or dry red chillies – 30 gms, deseeded and cut into half
Ginger – 8 gms, thinly sliced and soaked in water
Sesame seeds – 10 gms, slightly roasted
Spring onion and ginger water, sliced and soaked in 10 ml water
White vinegar – 10 ml
Tomato ketchup – 10 ml
Worcestershire sauce – 15 ml
Oil for frying
Salt – 15 gms
1. Wash the prawns thoroughly and drain excess water.
2. To marinate prawns, add salt, ginger water, spring onions and chicken stock.
3. Take a frying pan and add oil. To the heated oil, add the dry ginger, spring onion and garlic. Stir fry for about 1 minute.
4. Next, add the prawns and cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Mix rest of the ingredients except sesame seeds and toss well. Cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Put prawns on the plate. Dust the prawns with sesame seeds and serve immediately.