1. Chop the lamb into bite sized pieces.
2. Finely grate the lemon rind.
3. Chop the coriander, onion and the garlic.
4. Now combine everything together except the lamb, to form a marinade.
5. Marinate the lamb pieces and refrigerate overnight.
6. Thread lamb pieces onto skewers and barbecue the kebabs, brushing with marinade until tender.
7. Serve with mint chutney or onions, mint and lemon wedges.
Lemon Lamb Kebabs Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Lemon Lamb Kebabs from Awesome Cuisine.