Maida – 200 gms
White Chickpeas – 200 gms, boiled
Broccoli Florets – 1 cup, cleaned, washed, chopped
Green Chillies – 6
Onions – 2, finely chopped
Saunf – 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Ghee – as required
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
1. Combine salt, ghee and maida in a bowl.
2. Mix well to a thick dough.
3. Heat very little oil in a pan.
4. Fry the saunf for 20 to 30 seconds.
5. Add the onions, green chillies, broccoli and chickpeas.
6. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Add the garam masala powder, salt and coriander leaves.
8. Stir to mix well. Remove after a minute.
9. Make small balls of the dough and roll them out into small puris.
10. Add 1 or 2 tsp of the broccoli mixture and fold into a triangle.
11. Heat oil for deep frying over medium flame.
12. Fry the prepared samosas till light golden brown and remove.
13. Drain excess oil.
14. Serve with green chutney or ketchup.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !