Maida – 200 gms
White Chickpeas – 200 gms, boiled
Broccoli Florets – 1 cup, cleaned, washed, chopped
Green Chillies – 6
Onions – 2, finely chopped
Saunf – 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Ghee – as required
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
1. Combine salt, ghee and maida in a bowl.
2. Mix well to a thick dough.
3. Heat very little oil in a pan.
4. Fry the saunf for 20 to 30 seconds.
5. Add the onions, green chillies, broccoli and chickpeas.
6. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Add the garam masala powder, salt and coriander leaves.
8. Stir to mix well. Remove after a minute.
9. Make small balls of the dough and roll them out into small puris.
10. Add 1 or 2 tsp of the broccoli mixture and fold into a triangle.
11. Heat oil for deep frying over medium flame.
12. Fry the prepared samosas till light golden brown and remove.
13. Drain excess oil.
14. Serve with green chutney or ketchup.