Ambala Paneer Sandwich is a very popular and famous sandwich in Ambala, Harayana. Made using sliced paneer and cheese it is a delicious dish for all occasions.
Easy to make with minimal ingredients, the paneer sandwich of Ambala is famous with tourists all over India.
Try this delicious sandwich with your preferred choice of vegetables and toppings for any meal of the day.
Grill or toast as desired and serve.
Ambala Paneer Sandwich Recipe
Ingredients for Ambala Paneer Sandwich
- 8 Bread Slices
- 4 Amul Cheese Slices
- 200 g Paneer sliced
- 3 to 4 tsp Chaat Masala Powder
- 2 to 3 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 5 tsp Ginger minced
- 3 to 4 tblsp Amul Butter
- 2 Green Chillies finely chopped
- as required Tomato Ketchup
- as per taste Salt
- as required Mint Chutney
- 1 Onion Sliced
- 1 Red Capsicum sliced
- few Lettuce Leaves
How to make Ambala Paneer Sandwich
- Sprinkle some salt on the paneer slices and keep aside.
- Butter half of the bread slices.
- To the remaining slices, spread some of the green chutney evenly.
- Place the bread slices on a flat surface.
- Add a slice of cheese and a slice of paneer on one the slices with green chutney.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala powder, red chilli powder, green chillies and ginger. Cover with the butter halves.
- Spread some butter on top.
- Heat a grill pan (or a non-stick tawa) over medium flame.
- Toast the sandwich on both sides.
- Remove and serve with ketchup.