Bread Slices – 10, crusts removed, crumbled
Maida – 150 gms
Beans – 10, finely chopped
Carrot – 2, grated
Onions – 2, finely chopped
Potato – 1, boiled and mashed
Green Chillies – 2, small, finely chopped
Garam Masala Powder – little
Ginger – a small piece, grated
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Add a little water to the maida and mix well to a chapati dough consistency.
2. Heat oil in a pan.
3. Saute the onions for a minute.
4. Add beans, carrot, ginger, green chillies, salt and garam masala powder.
5. Mix well.
6. Add the breadcrumbs and mashed potato.
7. Stir to mix well and remove from flame.
8. Make small balls of this mixture and keep aside.
9. Make small circles of the dough and place one of the prepared balls in the centre.
10. Cover with the sides and shape into a samosa.
11.Heat oil for deep frying.
12. Fry the prepared samosa until golden brown.
13. Remove and drain excess oil.
14. Serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.