Mint Leaves – 1 cup, chopped
Onions – 1 cup, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2 to 3, finely chopped
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Roasted Gram – 1 tsp
Ghee as required
Instant Idiyappam – 3 to 4, medium size, available in major stores
1. Heat ghee in a pan over medium flame.
2. Fry the mustard seeds till it starts to splutter.
3. Add the onions, green chillies and roasted gram.
4. Fry for a minute.
6. Add the mint leaves and stir well, adding a little ghee.
7. Add the idiyappam and mix gently.
8. If desired, garnish with fried cashewnuts and groundnuts.
9. Serve at once.