Idiyappam – 2 cups (readily available in most major stores)
Tomatoes – 200 gms, chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Gingelly Oil – 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder and salt.
3. Stir well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Warm the idiyappams and add to the pan.
5. Gently mix well.
Tomato Idiyappam Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Tomato Idiyappam Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.