Idiyappam – 2 cups (readily available in most major stores)
Tomatoes – 200 gms, chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Gingelly Oil – 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder and salt.
3. Stir well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Warm the idiyappams and add to the pan.
5. Gently mix well.
Tomato Idiyappam Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Tomato Idiyappam Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.