Ready-made Idiyappam – 2 to 4 (available in most major stores)
Carrot – 1 cup, grated
Spring Onions – 1 cup, finely chopped
Cabbage – 1 cup, grated
Green Chillies – 1, finely chopped
Ghee – 4 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat ghee in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the carrots, spring onions, cabbage and green chillies for a minute.
3. Add salt and stir to mix well.
4. Warm the idiyappam in a pressure cooker or covered in a pan. Do not over cook them.
5. Transfer to a serving plate.
6. Spoon over the cooked vegetables.
7. Gently mix well and serve.
Vegetable Idiyappam Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Vegetable Idiyappam Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.