Ready-made Idiyappam – 2 to 4 (available in most major stores)
Carrot – 1 cup, grated
Spring Onions – 1 cup, finely chopped
Cabbage – 1 cup, grated
Green Chillies – 1, finely chopped
Ghee – 4 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat ghee in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the carrots, spring onions, cabbage and green chillies for a minute.
3. Add salt and stir to mix well.
4. Warm the idiyappam in a pressure cooker or covered in a pan. Do not over cook them.
5. Transfer to a serving plate.
6. Spoon over the cooked vegetables.
7. Gently mix well and serve.
Vegetable Idiyappam Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Vegetable Idiyappam from Awesome Cuisine.