Ready-made Idiyappam – 2 to 4 (available in most major stores)
Carrot – 1 cup, grated
Spring Onions – 1 cup, finely chopped
Cabbage – 1 cup, grated
Green Chillies – 1, finely chopped
Ghee – 4 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat ghee in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the carrots, spring onions, cabbage and green chillies for a minute.
3. Add salt and stir to mix well.
4. Warm the idiyappam in a pressure cooker or covered in a pan. Do not over cook them.
5. Transfer to a serving plate.
6. Spoon over the cooked vegetables.
7. Gently mix well and serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !