Potatoes – 375 gms, peeled, boiled, cut into small pieces
Chana Dal – 1/3 cup, soaked overnight and boiled
Pomegranate Seeds – 1/4 cup + some more for garnishing
Mint Leaves – 2 tblsp, chopped
Onion – 1, small, finely chopped
Cherry Tomatoes – 1/2 cup, halved
Plain Sev – 1/4 cup, to garnish
Lemon Juice – 1 1/2 tblsp
Honey – 1 tsp
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – 1 1/2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Red Chilli Flakes as per taste
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
1. Mix the lemon juice, honey, olive oil, salt, red chilli flakes and cumin powder in a bowl.
2. Keep aside.
3. Combine the potatoes, dal, pomegranate seeds, mint leaves, tomatoes and onions in another bowl.
4. Pour the lemon juice and honey mixture.
5. Toss gently to mix well.
6. Transfer to serving bowls.
7. Garnish with pomegranate seeds, sev and coriander leaves.
image credit: Tickling Palates
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !