Cracked Wheat (Godhuma Rava) – 250 gms
Onions – 2, large, finely chopped
Roasted Peanuts – 1 cup
Green Chillies – 2, chopped
Juice of 1 Lemon
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece, finely chopped
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – few
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over moderate flame.
2. Add the ginger, urad dal and mustard seeds.
3. Fry till the mustard seeds splutter.
4. Add onions, green chillies and stir well.
5. Pour 500 ml water. For every cup of rava pour 2 cups of water.
6. Bring to a boil.
7. Add godhuma rava and salt.
8. Stir to mix well.
9. Add peanuts and cook till done.
10. Add the lemon juice and stir.
11. Garnish with curry leaves and coriander leaves.
12. Serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Image credit: chef in you.