- Rice Vermicelli – 75 gms
- Green Beans – 6, sliced
- Cucumber – 1 to 2, deseeded, thinly sliced
- Red Capsicum – 1/2, shredded
- Bean Sprouts – 1 1/2 cups, blanched, refreshed
- Spring Onions – 1, finely sliced
- Coriander Leaves – 1 small bunch
- Basil Leaves – 1 small bunch
- Lime and Peanut Dressing
- Lettuce Leaves to serve
- Soak the vermicelli in boiling water until softened and drain well.
- Cook the beans in lightly salted water for about 2 1/2 minutes, until tender.
- Drain, refresh in cold water and drain again.
- Mix the cucumber, capsicum, bean sprouts, beans, spring onions and herbs in a bowl.
- Drizzle the lime and peanut dressing over the salad and stir well.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves in a platter.
- Spread the rice vermicelli over the lettuce.
- Spoon the salad mixture.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !