Parangikai (Yellow Pumpkin) – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Sugar – 2 to 3 tblsp (or as per taste)
Ghee – 3 tsp
Mixed Dry Fruits – 1/2 cup
Cardamom Powder – a pinch
1. Pressure cook the pumpkin pieces with a little water until cooked.
2. Wait for the pressure to reduce.
3. Remove the pumpkins and mash them well.
4. Heat ghee in a kadai.
5. Fry the dry fruits until golden. Remove and keep aside.
6. To the same pan, add the mashed pumpkins and sugar.
7. Gently mix well until sugar has fully dissolved.
8. When the raw smell disappears, add the cardamom powder and stir well.
9. When it reaches a halwa consistency add the fried dry fruits.
10. Mix once or twice.
11. Serve as a dessert.