- Pink Potatoes – 3
- Cauliflower – 300 to 350 gms, cut into small florets
- Fresh Mint – few sprigs
- Olives – 28 to 30, small, black pitted
For the Dressing:
- Harissa – 1 tsp
- Fennel Seeds – 1/3 tsp, crushed
- Ground Cumin – 3/4 tsp
- Ground Coriander – 3/4 tsp
- Grated Zest and Juice of 1/2 Orange
- Light Olive Oil – 5 tblsp
- Ground Black Pepper
- Salt as per taste
- Boil potatoes in lightly salted water for about 8 minutes until tender.
- Drain well.
- Boil the cauliflower florets for 3 to 4 minutes in lightly salted water, until cooked but still a bit crisp.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the harissa, spices, orange zest and juice, and oil in a serving bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked vegetables to the dressing.
- Mix well and set aside to cool, stirring from time to time.
- To serve, scatter the