- Yellow Tomatoes – 100 gms
- Large Cherry Tomatoes – 100 gms, halved
- Sun-dried Tomatoes in Oil – 1/4 cup
- Semi-dried Tomatoes – 6, cut in half
- Red Onion – 1, cut into thin wedges
- Capers – 1 1/2 tblsp, drained
- Basil – 1 1/2 tblsp, shredded
- Red Wine Vinegar – 1/2 tblsp
- Fruity Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Fennel Seeds – 1/3 tsp, crushed
- Garlic – 1/2 tsp, crushed
- Black Pepper – ground
- Salt as per taste
- Mix all the fresh tomatoes in a serving bowl.
- Drain the sun-dried tomatoes, reserving the oil, and chop them roughly.
- Add to the fresh tomatoes along with the semi-dried tomatoes, onion, capers and basil.
- Mix the red wine vinegar and olive oil with the reserved oil from the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Whisk in the fennel seeds and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad.
- Toss gently.