- Bean Sprouts – 4 cups
- Cucumber – 1, small
- Green Capsicum – 1, seeded and cut into small thin slices
- Carrot – 1, cut into small thin slices
- Tomatoes- 2, finely chopped
- Celery Stalk – 1, cut into small thin slices
- Chives – to garnish
For the Dressing:
- Garlic – 1 clove, crushed
- Dash of Chilli Sauce
- Light Soy Sauce – 2 tblsp
- Wine Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Sesame Oil – 2 tsp
- Blanch the bean sprouts in boiling water for 60 seconds.
- Drain well, rinse under cold water and drain again.
- Mix the cucumber with the bean sprouts, green capsicum, carrot, tomatoes and celery in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, mix the crushed garlic, chilli sauce, soy sauce, wine vinegar and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
- Spoon the salad onto individual serving plates.
- Garnish with chives and serve immediately.