Perfect if you’re throwing a retro party or if you’ve never left the sixties. Just keep in mind that this punch needs to “marinate” overnight.
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 heaping cup crushed pineapple in juice
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 ½ cups white rum
- 4 ounces dark rum
- 6 ounces crème de banana
- Combine the wine, orange juice, lemon juice, pineapple, and sugar in a large pitcher or bowl.
- Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the bananas.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Strain the mixture into a punch bowl filled halfway with ice.
- Discard the fruit.
- Add the white rum, dark rum, and crème de banane.
- Stir well.